We take pride in delivering an impeccable customer experience.
Our goal is to help organizations solve evolving and complex business challenges. The right team and the right technology are necessary to ensure the right outcome for our customers.
Current Open Roles at Saltworks:
Senior API Developer (2)
- 5+ years of extensive Core Java experience
- Familiarity with Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Unit/Integration Testing, etc.
- Experience with microservices architecture and containers
- Experience with DevOps practices
- Experience building Secure Software and knowledge of security practices
- Experience working with Open Source frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security Spring Cloud, Hibernate, jBPM, and others
- Strong understanding of RDBMS (e.g. MySQL, Oracle). Familiarity with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, CouchDB) is a plus
- Experience leveraging existing cloud technologies to build scalable systems
- Experience designing REST based APIs
- Agile development practices
- Cloud Services (e.g. API Gateways, EC2, Lambda, Beanstalk)
- Technical design of features from inception to release
- Mentoring less experienced engineers
- Effective collaboration with different stakeholders while leading features (e.g. Architects, Business Analysts, Engineering Manager)
Open Source Security Manager
- Working knowledge of major open source repositories, such as Maven, Nuget, and NPM
- Strong verbal/written communication skills for customer support
- Python and PowerShell scripting skills, with an emphasis on API / REST interaction
- Prior experience with Sonatype Lifecycle
- Team leadership Experience
- 5+ years experience, with some people management experience
Apply today at email@example.com
We need bright, passionate, forward-thinking leaders that bring insight, innovation, and a fresh perspective to make a positive impact on Saltworks and our customers.
Saltworks AppSec Engineers are…
Not just part of a security team, application team, or development team. Our consultants’ expertise spans these domains as a holistic application security resource.
Able to draw on development experience to analyze technology, code, existing policies, and drive positive results.
Know how to ask the right questions to address complex problems creatively and think outside the box.
Interact with customers to help meet their unique goals to integrate security into their business.
- Flexible Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Attractive HR Benefits
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Gain Valuable Marketable Skills